Find A Product
OTG11734B Mid Back Luxhide Executive Chair
- Black Luxhide upholstery with mock leather trim
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Polished cast aluminum arms (arms can be removed at user's discretion to achieve a sleek look)
- Single position tilt lock with swivel tilt mechanism and tilt tension adjustment
- Concealed frame with polished aluminum base and twin wheel carpet casters
- Soft casters (OTG10700) are available
- 23.5w x 24.5d x 38h
- Seat Height: 17.5" - 21.5"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 17.5"
- Back Width: 20"
- Back Height: 21"
- Arm Height: 7.5"
- This chair can also be upholstered in available Luxhide colors shown at an upcharge.
Desking To Go Warranty: Offices To Go Warrants Its Products To Be Free From Defects In Material And Workmanship Subject To The Limitations Below. This Warranty Is Made By Offices To Go To Original End User Customers Acquiring The Product Directly From Authorized Offices To Go Dealers. The Customer's Sole Remedy Under This Warranty Is Limited To Repair Or Replacement At Offices To Go's Option. Consent From Offices To Go Must Be Obtained before Any Warranty Work Is Performed. This Warranty Shall Not Apply To any Products Which Must Be Replaced Due To Normal Wear And Tear, Negligence, Abuse Or Accident, Shipping Damage Or Product Use Other Than In Accordance With Written Instructions Or Warnings. It Will Also Not Apply When Product Has Been Modified Or Altered, Repaired Or Refurbished By Someone Other Than Offices To Go. This Warranty Does Not Cover The Cost Of Transportation Or Labor. Offices To Go Can Make No Warranty That Any Of Its Products Are Suitable For Any Particular Purpose And Can Make No Other Warranties, Expressed Or Implied. In No Event Shall Offices To Go Be Liable In Either Tort Or Contract For Any Loss Or Direct, Special, Incidental, Consequential Or Exemplary Damages. This Warranty Is Not Valid If The Products Are Used For Rental Purposes. Under This Warranty, Claims Must Be Made Within The Following Periods From The Original Date Of Purchase: (A) Non-moving Parts Are Warranted For Five Years; (B) Drawers, Slides, Leveling Glides, Locks And Other Moving Parts Are Warranted For Two Years. Warranty Is Based On An Eight Hour, Single Shift Work Day.